Saturday 1 December 2012

Exchange at UPenn!


 Desautels Faculty of Management is offering an exchange to UPenn which is a healthy sign for students across the board. While students working hard on their academics 1 semester at UPenn would give them enough confidence to seek into US grad schools for the upcoming years.
UPenn's Wharton School of Business has created some amazing business leaders such as Warren Buffett. The rigorous addendum and the core values of the institution is what really strengthens the bond between McGill and UPenn enhances the values supported by both of the universities.




Two of my friends are studying at UPenn and I really hope that I score a good CGPA in-order to spend atleast 1 semester at Wharton to fulfill my passion. Although Wharton might be little expensive for me but I believe that would be an opportunity of a lifetime.

Wish me luck :)

If you like this blog, please send me your feedback at

Nabeel.godil@mail.mcgill.ca.
nabeelgodil1@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/nabeel.godil.9
 

No comments:

Post a Comment